31 May Find And Share Your Google Reviews Link
Google reviews and other online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. You know it is important to capture your customers’ feedback, but you may need help getting started and managing this effort.
Google reviews are one of the best ways to keep track of customer experiences and impressions. But even if a business has a good relationship with its customers, it takes time to build a strong base of Google reviews and other online reviews without help. Our reputation management services will help you:
- Generate more reviews from your self-generated lists to build online reputation and boost your star rating.
- Send out bulk emails to request reviews up to 4 times a month.
- Manage additional 3rd party review sites.
- Protect SEO standings and online credibility with the ability to address negative feedback before it goes live.
One basic step in taking control of Google reviews we get asked about often is:
“How do I find and share my Google review link with my customers?”
- Visit this Google Support Page (Click Here)
- Create a link using the PlaceID Lookup Tool
- Enter your business name in the “Enter a location” field at the top of the map.
- Click your business name in the list that appears.
- Copy your Place ID, which you’ll see beneath your business name.
- Add your Place ID to the following URL to create your link: https://search.google.com/local/writereview?placeid=[add your place ID number here without brackets]
Contact our team to learn more about how to take control of your Google reviews and online reputation management.